Saturday, October 20, 2007

TOO MUCH DUST

I don't know where the day went today. One of the girls in my office wanted me to take a paper piecing class with her so I couldn't say no to her even though this would be the third time I have taken this class. I had so much fabric I had enough to make Cheryl a kit without her buying one single fabric. Imagine that. After the class was finished, I had to go to Walmart to get a birthday gift for a birthday party for a one year old that we are going to tomorrow. That is when my official picture taking is starting. Then I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things.

Well I got home and there was saw dust everywhere. Joe decided to knock the bulk head down in the kitchen today and needless to say he made an incredible mess. I even had to take all the dishes out of one of the cupboards and run them through the dishwasher. Now there is a huge hole in the ceiling because he discovered that the exhaust fan has never worked and I am assuming a new one is going in once the ceiling is repaired. But the good news is that the counter top people will be here tomorrow to measure for our new countertops. Can't wait. My whole kitchen has been in my dining room for the past week and I don't know how much more I can stand of this.

Like I said before, we are going to a good friend of mine, Ashley, who use to work with me, daughter's first birthday party tomorrow afternoon. Last year at this time there were 8 girls in my office pregnant. Callianne is the first one. Another one of my good friends will be there who also got a new job in July so it will be sort of a reunion.

Got all my chocolate bought for Sharon's chocolate swap. Did she say $20. Oops went way overboard. There are a couple of really good chocolate shops here so I must say whoever I get might just be surprised.

More tomorrow

1 comment:

Perry said...

I keep hearing "pictures", but I don't SEE any. Hmmm, my eyesight must be getting bad, lol