Monday, October 22, 2007

WHAT A DAY


Have I told you recently how much I hate Mondays. At work, I think everyone thinks of things that I have to get done first thing on Monday morning and therefore, I am swamped the rest of the day. I don't know about you, but this is not how I like to start my week. And before my first cup of coffee in the morning at that. At least I am home now and have practiced with the camera a little more. I think today's picture turned out better or at least I hope it did.

I know for Sharon's chocolate swap she said we were to use a basket. Well, when I was in Hallmark yesterday I had to buy this bowl. I absolutely feel in love with it but the darn thing is pretty heavy. Guess I will be shipping UPS. I know we are supposed to have a budget on the swap, but what is that. I spent the budget alone on the bowl. LOL. Who cares, it is all in fun and I sure hope my receipent appreciates it. I think this picture might be better than yesterdays.

Well tonight is Dancing With the Stars and I am going to work on my paper piecing snowman so I will post pictures of that tomorrow.

Well I am off here for the moment to finish up laundry that I didn't finish yesterday and a few other things before hubby gets home.

Hope everyone had a good Monday.

6 comments:

Carol said...

What fun...that bowl is wonderful! This is going to a great swap!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous bowl, if I were in the swap, I'd be happy to receive just the bowl...lol..

Perry said...

I am so proud. This is a great picture. Whoever gets this in your swap will be doing a happy dance for sure!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Cindy you are funny. Way to go with the pictures. Your gettin it, see I told you!!! WOO HOO Love that bowl. I may have to swap with YOU!!! LOL

Cheryl said...

Beautiful bowl - whoever gets that will be very lucky! I didn't get home from class till now and missed Dancing With The stars :-(!
By the way, my star quilt is Lucky Stars, by Atkinsons designs.

Lisa D. said...

What a great bowl - wow. Your partner is going to be very happy indeed. You've certainly raised the (chocolate) bar for this swap. I liked the pretty little Hallmark box I bought for my partner, but now I feel inadequate!